23 July, 2009

I've Been Lazy Lately

I've been feeling very lazy in recent months, not with knitting, but with just about everything else. Anything I do takes a tremendous effort. My doctor has diagnosed Vitamin B12 deficiency, which can cause fatigue, so at least I have a reason for my laziness! :o) I've started on a B12 supplement, and if that doesn't work, I'll go on injections. Either way, it's an easy fix.

Charity news: The Warm Hands Network
is making 2 shipments to Northern Labrador this year. The first deadline is Sept 30, and the second shipment will be on Dec 31 (not sure about the deadline for that one). The address is: 240 First Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1S 2G6

Caring 4 Canadians
had their 3rd annual BBQ on July 11, and everyone had a great time, chatting and admiring the donations.PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mittens for Akkol are again knitting about 600 pairs of wool socks for 2 orphanages in Kazakhstan. The deadline for this year is the end of Nov 2009.

Some of the knitting:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And crocheting:Photobucket

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hope you feel better real soon
{{ HUGS ))